Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Upstairs

And here is the master bedroom. The closet door is open so on their "for sale" brochure, folks could see it's a walk-in closet. Behind where the photographer is standing, is a huge double-window and on either side of the window are two built-in closets. Those are my dad's. Mom gets the walk-in. :)



And here's the master bathroom. They redid this probably about 4 years ago, maybe 5. Behind the photographer is a little nook where the toilet is and a fantastic sauna shower next to the counter.



Here's the "kid's bathroom" in the upstairs hallway. They -just- redid this space after we were all in for Christmas/New Years. I love the funky sinks mom found. :D



And here's my bedroom. :D Although the dolls that are on the bed aren't mine. I think they're mom's, but I'm not sure.

2 comments:

  1. I've fallen in love with your parents house! LOL
    very cool sinks!
    Aww! is this where our little Aer grew up?! *peers* is that boots? or a bag under the desk?
    thanks for sharing your home with us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I love that house. I'm definitely going to miss it. It's like going to some beautiful B&B or spa when I go there. :D

    And yup, those are riding boots there. Mom used to ride when she was younger and then I rode and wore her boots for a few years.

    ReplyDelete